Saturday

Smile please?


I wish i could smile,
Without feeling the guilt of Faking Happiness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody, teach me how to smile sincerely back? I can feel that my life is full of lies. When I see you, my heart just can't stop beating. My head keeps thinking about you. What kind of magic are you using? Iloveyou. And I can't lie about that. Or, maybe Ilikeyou? I kept shredding tears. And I swear I don't know why. Pleasee, don't leave me alone like that. Please for crying out load! Try to say youlikeme back. Hey, when I'm with you I'm over the moon. Just, I don't show it though. And hell yeah, only YOU can make my heart melt;)

2 kutukan:

shafinaz sani said...

meh akak teach how to smile.
g dpn cermin then tunjukkan gigi.
ha, kn da smile tuh.
eh? haha :D

ish, sape yg wat heart mas melt?
tell me!!! :DD

si gumuk said...

ohh. terima kaseehhhh eh.
huhu :P

ar, SECRETTTTT silence. shhhh ;p